BRAND AMBASSADOR CONTRACT TERMS
Thanks for considering our brand ambassador program! Our company is dedicated to providing the best _______ for _______. Since we don’t know every one of our ambassadors personally, we’ve created some terms to set everybody’s expectations.
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to _____.
When we say “Services”, we mean any product created and maintained by the Company.
These terms may be updated at any time in the future. We will update you via email.
Please read this document in its entirety before accepting to become a brand ambassador of the Company.
To become an ambassador of the Company, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have read, understood, and agreed to these terms.
- Be in good standing with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Own social media accounts
As a brand ambassador of the company you agree to:
- Create, post, and share content that promotes the Company’s services
- Promote your unique promo code to increase sales for the Company
- Collaborate with other ambassadors when required
- Occasionally attend events, if requested by the Company.
As a brand ambassador you agree not to:
- Make any guarantees, representations, or warranties on behalf of the Company, other than the ones provided in the marketing material.
- Spam or promote the Company in a way that violates any laws or regulations.
- Promote the company in any sexually explicit, violent, political, discriminatory, unlawful, threatening, illegal, or otherwise objectional content - subject to the sole direction of the Company.